- High School Diploma or equivalent required, an associate degree or equivalent business background preferred
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a customer support and/or administrative role
- 1+ year(s) of experience in the health insurance industry preferred
- Ability to obtain Wisconsin Insurance Licensing for Health within six months of hire
- Proven effective written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels both within and outside of the organization
- A high level of persistency and consistency in meeting deadlines
- Effective problem solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to make independent judgments and provide innovative solutions
- Demonstrates effective organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in an environment of product and market change
- Demonstrates competency in Responsibility, Respect and Relationship
- Embrace and exemplify Quartz’s customer experience philosophy “Every day, we keep our customer at the center of everything we do”
- Understand how this role impacts Quartz’s customers (members, providers, agents, employers) and how to positively impact their experience
- Continually work to understand our customer’s needs and challenges. Utilize their feedback to evolve customer interactions and experiences
- Create strong relationships and provide positive experiences for internal partners
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!
This full-time position will from our office in Madison, WI. We offer an excellent benefit and compensation package, opportunity for professional growth and a professional culture built upon the foundation of Respect, Responsibility & Relationships.
Quartz values and embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.